• Super Castlevania IV
  • Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Metroid
  • Super Punch-Out!!
  • Yoshi’s Island

I haven't kept up with the mini systems because I've got an NES emulator on my wii that has something like 8 or 9 hundred NES games on it.

I heard the NES mini was hard to find and going for stupid money if you could find one. Is that still the case or are they readily available now?

I never bought the first one. I was excited about it but not enough to wait in line forever and not enough to pay $300 for one. Once all of that crap started I just said **** it I'm not interested any more.

I got 2 the first rome. Sat in line for 1 and bought the other online that night. Traded the second for a hatchimal cause my kid wanted one bad for Christamas. She got it to hatch the day after Christmas and hasn't looked at it since... :doh:

I haven't kept up with the mini systems because I've got an NES emulator on my wii that has something like 8 or 9 hundred NES games on it.

I heard the NES mini was hard to find and going for stupid money if you could find one. Is that still the case or are they readily available now?

Nah they quit making them to put more production into the new switch system, and now the SNES mini I guess.

I was told Nintendo just stopped making them, I have no idea why? Why only do a limited run when people where begging for them?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/26/15875446/snes-classic-edition-nintendo-pre-order-stock-sales

Nah they quit making them to put more production into the new switch system, and now the SNES mini I guess.

I was told Nintendo just stopped making them, I have no idea why? Why only do a limited run when people where begging for them?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/26/15875446/snes-classic-edition-nintendo-pre-order-stock-sales

Wow, I bet prices are REALLY gonna go through the roof on them now!

Seems like a crazy move by Nintendo seeing as how much demand there is for them, but I guess they know what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom