• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Tactical Police

Meh, I would rather see tactical vest and what not than the fat bastards wearing uniforms around here. Get pulled over down here and you have to fear that one of those buttons holding his belly back are going to fly off and poke your eye out.

I agree sir...Being from the same area ive seen the ones you are talking about. LOL

Right on Brother!!

Yes I wear a tactical uniform because I belong to a tactical unit, I am issued a LWRC M6 rifle. We train and are equipped with equipment to meet todays threat to public safety and LEO. I treat everyone I come in contact with the same way I would want my wife or mother treated, regardless of how I am dressed and equipped. I too stay on this site because I support what it stands for. I love buying and trading firearms and other things here. Any LEO on here can attest that we are running into more and more rifles on the streets that will absolutely tear through a standard vest. Aks and ARs are out there folks, thugs have them, most of them are stolen from people like everyone on here. So I do believe that the ballistic style plate carriers are necessary. You never know what is going to happen. Ive had the unfortunate experience of having a coworker and friend shot and killed at the end of a vehicle pursuit. And ill end by saying there are plenty of cops out there who shouldn't be. It is extremely tough to gauge how someone will be when they are given authority. Those who cant handle it usually don't last. Have a good day everyone and God Bless!!

Excellent post brother! Stay safe!

I do have one problem with militarized police....... as a tax payer I only think I should buy you one tac light and mount, 2 is just egregious.
i.imgur.com_ymASFwJ.jpg

Right on Brother!!

Yes I wear a tactical uniform because I belong to a tactical unit, I am issued a LWRC M6 rifle. We train and are equipped with equipment to meet todays threat to public safety and LEO. I treat everyone I come in contact with the same way I would want my wife or mother treated, regardless of how I am dressed and equipped. I too stay on this site because I support what it stands for. I love buying and trading firearms and other hings here. Any LEO on here can attest that we are running into more and more rifles on the streets that will absolutely tear through a standard vest. Aks and ARs are out there folks, thugs have them, most of them are stolen from people like everyone on here. So I do believe that the ballistic style plate carriers are necessary. You never know what is going to happen. Ive had the unfortunate experience of having a coworker and friend shot and killed at the end of a vehicle pursuit. And ill end by saying there are plenty of cops out there who shouldn't be. It is extremely tough to gauge how someone will be when they are given authority. Those who cant handle it usually don't last. Have a good day everyone and God Bless!!
Still waiting on an answer on why you disarm law abiding citizens on traffic stops in the other thread......

Last edited:
Right on Brother!!

Yes I wear a tactical uniform because I belong to a tactical unit, I am issued a LWRC M6 rifle. We train and are equipped with equipment to meet todays threat to public safety and LEO. I treat everyone I come in contact with the same way I would want my wife or mother treated, regardless of how I am dressed and equipped. I too stay on this site because I support what it stands for. I love buying and trading firearms and other things here. Any LEO on here can attest that we are running into more and more rifles on the streets that will absolutely tear through a standard vest. Aks and ARs are out there folks, thugs have them, most of them are stolen from people like everyone on here. So I do believe that the ballistic style plate carriers are necessary. You never know what is going to happen. Ive had the unfortunate experience of having a coworker and friend shot and killed at the end of a vehicle pursuit. And ill end by saying there are plenty of cops out there who shouldn't be. It is extremely tough to gauge how someone will be when they are given authority. Those who cant handle it usually don't last. Have a good day everyone and God Bless!!

Would it be cool if all that tactical gear was pink?

To be honest, I don't care what anyone wears and tactical is the new style. It bothers me not at all and it takes more than a wardrobe change to intimidate me.

I believe the entire argument is retarded. I wore BDUs as a soldier and only used my cargo pocket for my cap/beret. I wear cargo pants now so I can have a screw driver, flashlight, and multimeter handy.

Would it be cool if all that tactical gear was pink?

To be honest, I don't care what anyone wears and tactical is the new style. It bothers me not at all and it takes more than a wardrobe change to intimidate me.

I believe the entire argument is retarded. I wore BDUs as a soldier and only used my cargo pocket for my cap/beret. I wear cargo pants now so I can have a screw driver, flashlight, and multimeter handy.

CaptnDave is a key banger, and no the computer did not consent

Because I don't engage in arguments with keybangers on a public forum...I do have a life outside of this forum.

I other words when the argument suits you you engage when it involves some real debate you piss off. Pretty sorry and I bet it reflects on your attitude toward the the public. And just for the record, I have worn a few uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom