• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Tactical Police

I other words when the argument suits you you engage when it involves some real debate you piss off. Pretty sorry and I bet it reflects on your attitude toward the the public. And just for the record, I have worn a few uniforms.

I'm you're huckleberry.... I don't disarm the public unless I believe the situation dictates. If I stop you and you tell me there's a firearm in the vehicle, and I have no reason to believe you're going to be a threat, I simply ask you to keep your hand visible, that's unless I get any kind of tingle. I honestly can't recall the last time I disarmed someone who had a legal right to have their firearm on them or in their vehicle.

If the situation warrants it, then so be it.

Last edited:
I'm you're huckleberry.... I don't disarm the public unless I believe the situation dictates. If I stop you and you tell me there's a firearm in the vehicle, and I have no reason to believe you're going to be a threat, I simply ask you to keep your hand visible, that's unless I get any kind of tingle. I honestly can't recall the last time I disarmed someone who had a legal right to have their firearm on them or in their vehicle.

If the situation warrants it, then so be it.

IF and rarely if I get pulled over my hands are at "ten" and "two" o'clock on the wheel ans until I acknowledge me and the officer impeding my movements are on the same page I am not moving. Just a thing based on first hand experience (on the both sides). So we would most likely have a pleasant experience (unless I was speeding). As far a looking at my GWL and running numbers that is just not happening, no matter who stops me. Maybe that will be my demise, other than that I will always comply.

Last edited:
I other words when the argument suits you you engage when it involves some real debate you piss off. Pretty sorry and I bet it reflects on your attitude toward the the public. And just for the record, I have worn a few uniforms.

I just refuse to argue on a forum, seems kinda stupid in my opinion. I originally came to ODT for the classifieds, but thought id indulge in the forums. Opinions are like as******, everyone has one. I could really care less how I'm viewed.

Back
Top Bottom