• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Superbowl predictions ??

The Patriots are a tough team, but there's no reason we can't win. We have a better shot than at any time in our history. I was pessimistic about the NFC Championship game, and was completely wrong. The fans of Atlanta deserve this, not that it means anything. One more time!

I didn't read thru the whole forum,but,I jus saw where SAR 6114 stole my line before I could even use it.....you know I ALWAYS say that...why you you gotta do me like that...lol

37-24 Falcons.

Pats defense has not played any top offense all year. Closet was Seahawks and the Seahawks beat them at new England. Pats LBs cannot keep pace with free or coleman.

On the flip side our D can't let Blount run all over us the same way the Eagles ran all over us.

We need to get off on a fast start so the pats are forced to throw the ball. Can't let them try to grind away the game running the ball. The pats best defense is to keep their offense on the field.

As for getting to Brady, the pats O line is stout. Beasley will have a hard time getting to him from the outside. Need to run some stunts and have him come through the middle. If we can get inside pressure on Brady then we will have a chance.

Believe NE will open a can of
DSCF5400.JPG

Back
Top Bottom