• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Superbowl show to be hip-hop kneeling fest

I am waiting for the paid Stacy Abrams paid commercial about fair voting rights....from a candidate that had 50% of campaign contributions come from OUTSIDE THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
What a crock of BS that is going to be.

https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/stacey-abrams-set-make-super-bowl-debut/jqKMteRwmj0Fs3IqwcNOXI/
Yeah Aunt Jemma wants us to go back to a paper ballot. In reality their has never been a election nation wide that u didn,t have some kind of fraud. ( YES JUST TURNED O N THE TUBE SUPER BOWL CHANNEL ALREADY GOT THE CIVIL RIGHTS CRAP GOING ***&^% PAST HISTORY THINK ABOUT ITS GUYS THE BROADCASTING NETWORKS AND CERTAIN NEWS MEDIA CHANNELS ALWAYS TRYING KEEP &*** STIRRED UP *** WITH SUPER BOWL WILL WATCH ON nfl CHANNEL AT LATER DATE AND ALWAYS TRYING BLAME WHITE FOLKS FOR ALL THEIR PROBLEMS

7C3A7C83-8C06-40B4-9AF9-1254AAB96ED4.jpeg

"Hands up, Don't shoot" push the Ferguson myth !!! Turn police into targets.

Tivo says there's a new function. Record the game, wait about 1 hour. Then start replay, hit skip button, zips you through everything but the commercials. May give it a try.

I haven’t watched a game in two years. I am watching tonight because my 13 yr old said he wanted to and I need time with him. I did tell him that we’re not watching any commercial or halftime show that’s gets into liberal politics and he was ok with that.

F Stacy Abrams btw.

After watching two beautiful young ladies sing America the beautiful, then Gladys Knight sing the anthem, with a massive American Flag stretched across the field, the United States color guard behind her then a awesome flyover by 6 fighter jets... I gotta tell ya the NFL sure has a funny way of saying they hate America :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom