• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Supplies shortages

SC_85_200x

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
I’ve noticed most stores are out of bullets, primers, brass, powders, tools etc.... I know CCP virus has caused some issues with getting products but you’d think that these companies would be up and running by now.

I still see supplies trickling in, I think 2008/2012 were worst than now. Aside from small pistol primers, I have seen SRP, LPP and LRP on shelves albeit in low quantities. As for powders they are available too, the more popular ones may be out, but I see a lot of shotgun powders that you can substitute for pistol on the shelves.

Manufacturers are using what production capacity they have to put out 9mm and .223. This will cause shortages in primers and projectiles market wide. Combined with Covid shutdowns? Riot based fear mongering and defunded police? It's a perfect storm and the press touting Biden will be a new warm wet front fueling the hurricane. We'll look back on 2013 as the "good ole days" soon enough. CCI 41 primers are selling on gunbroker for $100 per thousand. Let that sink in.

It will be 2022 before supplies of anything are normal. We're just getting started on this "panic."

Manufacturers are using what production capacity they have to put out 9mm and .223. This will cause shortages in primers and projectiles market wide. Combined with Covid shutdowns? Riot based fear mongering and defunded police? It's a perfect storm and the press touting Biden will be a new warm wet front fueling the hurricane. We'll look back on 2013 as the "good ole days" soon enough. CCI 41 primers are selling on gunbroker for $100 per thousand. Let that sink in.

It will be 2022 before supplies of anything are normal. We're just getting started on this "panic."

I agree

Even Georgia Arms has pretty much shut down their website for ordering online. They posted a notice that they're filling back orders for the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom