• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Supplies shortages

On primers, me and my brother decided after the last shortage we would stock up. We did as well with powder. We would load 1k and buy enough for 2k. With projectiles we didnt stock as much. We cast a good bit. But with glocks its frowned on to shoot cast. But I'm researching powder coating cast boolits. I know it's been done for a good while just not by me, until now. Now I can pass cast through all my stuff.
No issues shooting Hi-tek coated lead bullets through factory glock barrels.

I know I will not pay a hundred dollars per k for primers. Never thought I would see primers being flipped.
If the direction of the monetary system does not change, one will be paying $300 for a loaf of bread, possibly lamenting not having bought primers when he had the chance......as the thought police are breaking down his door.

Capture+_2020-08-14-08-06-20-1.png

I must be lucky because I have no problem finding spp, srp, it my powders I’d choice. Hell this is from today.

Attachments

• 5F12E3E9-38CD-4061-9A6B-7E5845B92072.jpeg
    5F12E3E9-38CD-4061-9A6B-7E5845B92072.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 50
Manufacturers are using what production capacity they have to put out 9mm and .223. This will cause shortages in primers and projectiles market wide. Combined with Covid shutdowns? Riot based fear mongering and defunded police? It's a perfect storm and the press touting Biden will be a new warm wet front fueling the hurricane. We'll look back on 2013 as the "good ole days" soon enough. CCI 41 primers are selling on gunbroker for $100 per thousand. Let that sink in.

It will be 2022 before supplies of anything are normal. We're just getting started on this "panic."

Back
Top Bottom