• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Supporter status

Solution
How long before my supporter badge shows on my account?

Check under Settings / Account Upgrades under "Purchased upgrades":

If it doesn't show one of the active upgrades as "Supporter", you most likely renewed the wrong option or it didn't go through. If the only ones listed are "Maximum Listings" or "Icon", you did not renew as a Supporter.

1665237266993.png
How long before my supporter badge shows on my account?

If it doesn't show one of the active upgrades as "Supporter", you most likely renewed the wrong option or it didn't go through. If the only ones listed are "Maximum Listings" or "Icon", you did not renew as a Supporter.

1665237266993.png

Solution
Its new showed up the minute i paid.

It looks like you purchased a Coast Guard Icon instead of Supporter Status. Or did you plan to get both? If you planned to get both, I suggest going back through the process and making 100% sure you click on Purchase for the Supporter option you're looking for.

If you don't want the Coast Guard Icon, Okuma Okuma will need to fix it as he's the only who can do that type of fix.

View attachment 4818472
Nothing shows up that i can see.Visa shows the payment went through for $50.00 and $15.00 so they paid someone on 10/8/22 and it says outdoor Trader.Tks Tom

Back
Top Bottom