• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressed Hipoint carbine anyone?

I know it's a HI-POINT and is gross. I will admit it is ugly as sin, but check out the bull pup kit I mentioned. I have an extensive collection of "nice" guns and a ton of NFA stuff. I just really liked what High Tower Armory was doing and figured if it was crap then i haven't have wasted a lot of money.

Figured out the video. Waiting for VIMEO to convert it and i will post it.

I help a friend who has a local gun shop and S.O.T. We are always making crazy stuff and trying to one up each other. He usually wins since I have to pay for tax stamps every time I build or buy something. Trust me, I caught enough flack from him when I tore it down and asked him to thread it for me.
Well then PLEASE do my crazy projects for me since I don't have the cash or patience to wait on the stamp. I want to see someone do an SBR on a Tec9 or AP9 pistol. I also think an SKS cut down into an SBR on the original stock would be too cool and pretty handy.

Not a fan of the hi point. But I have given this a thought before as well. I really like how yours turned out.
I guess I need to start trolling the pawn shops again.

When I first started looking into this I saw an SBR Hi-point with a folding stock on it. Was going to try one but decided to try the bullpup first. if it does'nt work out then i will just chop this one down to an sbr build.

Back
Top Bottom