• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressed Makarov

No fun. I wish the stupid barrel was not pressed in there. That is the only reason I have not messed with it . Ill try find some pictures of the last one I saw.

I know.. its a shame its such a bitch, and more or less not worth the trouble.

My next "obscure" suppressor host might be a nagant pistol, just because.

I know.. its a shame its such a *****, and more or less not worth the trouble.

My next "obscure" suppressor host might be a nagant pistol, just because.
Those actually work well. The .32acp conversion is stupid quiet. I don't even like the 9x18. I have 1 a Makarov and maybe 200 rounds. I don't ever shoot it but its just one of those guns I had to have.

For the longest nobody really threaded VZ61s . I had mine done almost a decade ago and M60 joe at the time was the only person who would touch it. Of course now you can just buy the upper.

Dude I remember when those things were $129 and nobody wanted them. They sell for stupid money now . It’s crazy

I wish I’d know to tell my dad to buy CRATES of new SKS’ at the gun shows back in the 80’s lol. They were 50$~ per when you bought in bulk... and some of the old guys selling them would throw in an air rifle conversion for free

For real. Under $100 dollar nagant rifles and revolvers . $199 CZ52s with cheap surplus x25 and sks rifles for $99 .

Heck today even 7.62x54R is now in the toilet . In 10 years nobody will believe that The above period was real. Shame .

Back
Top Bottom