• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressed Makarov

Sorry your thread kinda got hijacked rumrunner55 rumrunner55 , have you decided if you're going to thread your Makarov or not?

I've been debating doing one since I got this factory threaded VZ61... just so it can have a companion :)
Yeah sorry op we start running our mouths and things get crazy.

I wanted the 9x18 upper for my skorpion. I bought the .22lr conversion for it and I love it. I went to buy the 9x18 upper until I saw it was $300+ bucks. I did not want it that bad as I only paid $299 for my skorpion as a whole.

Yeah sorry op we start running our mouths and things get crazy.

I wanted the 9x18 upper for my skorpion. I bought the .22lr conversion for it and I love it. I went to buy the 9x18 upper until I saw it was $300+ bucks. I did not want it that bad as I only paid $299 for my skorpion as a whole.

I was wondering about the .22 conversion. Now I know :) Might be next on the list... Gotta file the SBR paperwork first though. ****ing ATF.

Oh my OP was well answered and I like how the thread has progressed actually Lolol my bank account doesn't cause you both keep giving me ideas that are bad for it...but I do plan to buy another few and thread one just to say I have it

Oh my OP was well answered and I like how the thread has progressed actually Lolol my bank account doesn't cause you both keep giving me ideas that are bad for it...but I do plan to buy another few and thread one just to say I have it
Oh ask around ... I can destroy your bank account and savings account in a very short time . I’m a bad influence. I won’t pretend that I’m not

The DPM is all I lack. I have the PKM , RPD , AK , RPK , SG-43 and pretty much every good Soviet design to be had . I want the groovy belt fed DPM

Envy describes my feelings towards that list lol and I can't wait to get the project guns Adapter for the belt fed conversion...he's on the preorder wait list....The final 3 that escape me are the 7.62x54 guns ...decided to go debt free first ...prob shoulda just been a irresponsible person and bought them lolol

Envy describes my feelings towards that list lol and I can't wait to get the project guns Adapter for the belt fed conversion...he's on the preorder wait list....The final 3 that escape me are the 7.62x54 guns ...decided to go debt free first ...prob shoulda just been a irresponsible person and bought them lolol
The bitch of that is it took me 8 years to get all that together . Now that I have ... 7.62x54R spam cans are gone. Like seriously? That’s some cold stuff right there

IMG_3278.JPG

Finally done it, just picked up this beauty today!! Chambered in 9mm mak and fits the Liberty Mystic perfectly ....been a long time wanting this, so happy!

Back
Top Bottom