• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor metering day July 14

Not my show to run, I'm just speaking from past experience. It's pretty laid back, people chillin' in folding chairs chatting about various weapons, suppressors, projects etc whatever, with an occasional "GOING HOT" being shout out.

I'll join, I'll bring my 3 cans and 2 hosts. I don't have a 45 host for my 45 Osprey but have a 578x28 piston if someone has that thread pistol. But I will shoot the 45 Osprey on my Glock 22. Ruger American .308 with Omega and TBAC Ultra 9.

I may be able to make it depending on how work schedule changes happen. I've got a SpectreII, HTA T22 integral, TiRant45, Harvester 762 and an ARC30 and enough hosts to swap around on. I'll know more as it gets closer.

Usually my definition is frame 2" off the ground but haven't gotten around to lowering it more. I looked at google street view it seemed fine, I do have a locked differential and tow hooks if it's bad.

Unless it's changed no. The driveway had some ruts when I was there last. Parking was in the field next to the range.
They recently had some hard surface brought in for the drive. Parking is still in the same 40 acre field as always which has been cut for hay. I was over there last week and I'd drive my wife's Honda on it. That being said... if you show up with a bumper dragger it's probably still gonna drag. If you would rather park at the truck stop down the road, I'm sure we could get someone to give you a ride up to the range.

All that being said... we have had 6 inches of rain up here since I was over there on Thursday. So there's no telling what has washed away.

Back
Top Bottom