• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor metering day July 14

First time I was there was the Earth day shoot, and I remember being glad I drove the SUV instead of the car. But I have a truck now so Im not worried. If anyone can't make it up I have no problem picking up at the truck stop. I should be there.

Is this a rain or shine event?

I would like to attend. I am getting a threaded barrel shipped for evaluation from Beretta USA for my Beretta APX (if they get it to me in time) and wouldn't mind getting some performance numbers on several different cans. I can bring my Octanes and perhaps someone else will want to try their 1/2x28 9mm can on my APX.

I can also bring a Dobbs ARC223 and Evercore just for fun....would LOVE to see a Dobbs 9mm can there (hint hint) @Nonliberal

I have a 10x10 pop up I can bring as well as a cooler full of water.

Beretta USA won't be sending me an evaluation barrel for my APX and without that I have less of a reason to come out this coming Saturday. Count me back in the "maybe" category.

Anyone that thinks they may need a ride from the interstate shoot me a PM and I'll send my cell phone number just in case.

I would love to have my G3/22 kit/AAC M41000/Gemtech 22 subs metered. It's the quietest thing I've ever heard. Sounds like a FTF or dryfire every time.

I can just show up? Do I need to be on a list or anything to get it metered?

Going to try to make it still, have something early that morning but it shouldn't take long. Is there a set "start time"

Back
Top Bottom