• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor metering day July 14

KGmade

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
CGS and KG are hosting a silencer metering day at Red hill range in Martin, Ga on July 14 We and CGS are bringing firearms and suppressors, but leaving the testing up the the guys from NFA Talk to have unbiased independent third party data.

This is our first time hosting an event like this, so hopefully others can chime in with more details. We would like to have as many hosts and different suppressors to meter as possible. Range fees are covered, so feel free to bring some silencers and get your science on. CGS is bringing their new rifle can, and several of Qs new suppressors. Should be a good event.

Updated post for this years date of JULY 14th

@Nonliberal @NWSharpshooter @DogLegArms HydroAuto HydroAuto

Aside from your hosts & suppressors, think about bringing a pop-up tent, table, cooler, ice/water and other support gear. If you can commit to bringing any of the above, post up.

I have a couple small folding tables that can be used for weapon lay-down area, and will also be bringing a cooler of ice and bottled water.

Aside from your hosts & suppressors, think about bringing a pop-up tent, table, cooler, ice/water and other support gear. If you can commit to bringing any of the above, post up.

I have a couple small folding tables that can be used for weapon lay-down area, and will also be bringing a cooler of ice and bottled water.
Very true, late july is usually pretty damned hot, and theres no escaping the sun at Red Hill. I got scorched at QRFs shoot last year.

Tag for info. Id love to see my Optimus on a few host. I have my Evo and Ruger American Rimfire.

I would like to attend. I am getting a threaded barrel shipped for evaluation from Beretta USA for my Beretta APX (if they get it to me in time) and wouldn't mind getting some performance numbers on several different cans. I can bring my Octanes and perhaps someone else will want to try their 1/2x28 9mm can on my APX.

I can also bring a Dobbs ARC223 and Evercore just for fun....would LOVE to see a Dobbs 9mm can there (hint hint) @Nonliberal

I have a 10x10 pop up I can bring as well as a cooler full of water.

If anyone is interested in seeing the Optimus I can bring it. I have a canopy and cooler as well. Ill have to check my schedule.

I have 1/2x28 piston, 1/2x28 fixed barrel, and .30cal full size quick detach mounts.

Back
Top Bottom