• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor options for 308, 556, 9mm, 22

Tell you the truth I purchased my cans along time ago..Had I known Bryan at Dobbs Defense back then I would have gone to him..He is a great guy and one I know I can trust..And he is also an outstanding member here..
I've got five of Bryans cans and like them A little heavy but built solid and have a pleasant tone !

For your situation you have quite a few options. The Silencerco Hybrid would cover both pistols and rifles well for you, as would the Griffin Optimus. The Optimus would even be good for 22.

If you want to go dedicated, which I recommend, a few good options have been mentioned. For rifles I like the Silencerco Omega and Dead Air Sandman series. We are still running our sale on Rugged Razor's as well.
For pistols, the Rugged Obsidian 45 and Obsidian 9 and Griffin Revolution 45 (still on sale from us!) are both good deals right now for pistols.

The SDN6 is a good can, but it is a little old and there are better options out there.
For pistol, I would skip the Gemtechs, there are much better options in the marketplace right now.

I think you’ve sold me on the Omega for the rifles, thanks for the info. I’ll research the pistol options as well. Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first 2 cans were Silencerco Harvester 762 and SpectreII from QRF (Jake will not steer you wrong) for what I wanted/needed. The Omega wasn't out yet or I would have gotten it. The Harvester has had a lot of rounds thru it and goes hunting on a regular basis. The Spectre has had 1000's of rounds thru it and still works like a champ. 22lr is a nasty round and you want a dedicated can for it (trust us on this one). I have a AAC TiRant45 for pistols; but would have gotten the Rugged Obsidian45 is a heartbeat (again not out). Do your research and spend you money wisely as you will keeping these a long time. I also have an ARC30 and HTA Fusion integral that see a lot of usage also. Host weapons are where you will get in trouble as you will suddenly have or be acquiring a lot of threaded barrels in your collection.

that's really good to hear cr107 cr107 ever since I saw 1 at CG&P before they were released I was drooling. plus they had it on sale $196 off msrp so I figured that was almost a free tax stamp.

I'm looking at the OSS baffle-less suppressor now

Once my trust gets finalized I think Im going to get the Silencerco Omega and Spectre II. And then go with the Griffin Armament Revolution 45. And then the looooong waiting game begins..

theres a company down near you that you can check out as well that makes cans. I believe they are called coastal guns
I have a Coastal 9mm subgun suppressor. Really big but pretty quiet Lots of interfaces for different guns Do yourself a big favor and get a dedicated .22 can in stainless steel Easier to clean and you WILL use it a lot !!!

Back
Top Bottom