• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor poll

If you were looking to buy one can for 45 and 9 which would it be?

• SilencerCo osprey

• Rugged obsidian

• Other (please specify why)

• Screw cans buy tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tacos.

The only reason I'd be after a pistol caliber can would be for a 22 or a 9mm sub gun.

Suppressed handguns are a novelty at best.

I only have one can, my initial thoughts were to get a pistol can and a rifle can but haven't gotten to the rifle can. Isn't the Osprey a sealed can? I went with the Octane 45HD. If I got to do it again I would have gotten something like the Griffin Optimus or something. Maybe Liberty Mystic x? I'm also trying to make one can cover more than it should just because that's all I have right now and not sure what'd it take to modify the trust.

I only have one can, my initial thoughts were to get a pistol can and a rifle can but haven't gotten to the rifle can. Isn't the Osprey a sealed can? I went with the Octane 45HD. If I got to do it again I would have gotten something like the Griffin Optimus or something. Maybe Liberty Mystic x? I'm also trying to make one can cover more than it should just because that's all I have right now and not sure what'd it take to modify the trust.
My first can was a Dobbs 22 can and that got me hooked and I wanted my next one to be a “do it all can” so I got the SilencerCo hybrid and while I have enjoyed it the wide range changeable cans just are not as quiet as the more caliber specific ones

No Dead Air? If I could get another can, it'd would be a DA or a Rugged. I got the Griffin Optimus and love it for its versatility. But, I do wish it could handle .45. I got it right when it came out.

Back
Top Bottom