• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor Promotion (low prices, $200 tax stamp included in our price).

There is a group of people who's payments haven't come in yet (months after the announcement and well into production). Payments are due and would be appreciated.

Abbreviated names of people who need to pay:

J. Manuel
J. Mirabella
L. DeMonico
T. McIntyre
A. Matos
M. Kirkpatrick
D. Picone
C. Holston Jr
C. Napper
K. Saunders
M. Whitmore
F. Conway
C. Riley
C. Eplee
N. Leini
M. Mckinley
J. Crawford
M. Shinn
C. Smyrniotis
J. Warrick
J. Todd
R. Pergolski
A. Schregardus
R. Hall
B. Beaumier
R. Scott
W. Cope
C. Napper
C. Carkuff
A. Maryushchenko*
C. Smyrniotis
D. Pulver
M. Johnson
J. Todd
T. Nakachi
J. Murillo
L. Head SH oneteam
S. Currie
J. Fuentes
S. Carpenter
R. Oakey

If these people fail to pay, will the suppressors reserved for them be available to someone else who will pay?

Absolutely - it's first come first served so if you pay and we sell out and someone who pledged before you pays later, we'll refund his money and you'll get your suppressor. The promo hasn't nearly sold out, and we've been taking orders all along. Even with great prices like these - selling a product that outperforms a $1300 KAC M4QD SSNT-4 for $555 when the $200 tax reimbursement is considered, the economy isn't in the best shape, and that's slowing sales quite a bit.

We're making the cans regardless so the suppressors will be available to those who actually order them.

Any plans for pistol caliber suppressors? I'd really like to see you guys make a 9mm or .45 can.

Not at the moment unfortunately. We're probably going to be doing centerfire rifle and rimfire rifle products only for the forseeable future. We'd really need sales to take off to be able to put together the money necessary to branch into other products.

Too often companies make the mistake of being involved in everything when they can't afford to be, and that results in a lot of unhappy customers waiting a year more for a product. I don't want to be one of those companies.

I know what it is like waiting 13 and 15 months for an AAC product, and it didn't make me a happy customer.

Last edited:
Not at the moment unfortunately. We're probably going to be doing centerfire rifle and rimfire rifle products only for the forseeable future. We'd really need sales to take off to be able to put together the money necessary to branch into other products.

Too often companies make the mistake of being involved in everything when they can't afford to be, and that results in a lot of unhappy customers waiting a year more for a product. I don't want to be one of those companies.

I know what it is like waiting 13 and 15 months for an AAC product, and it didn't make me a happy customer.
Will your suppressors work on a .338 lapua mag already threaded for a Fat Bastard Muzzle Break? Your intro price includes the 200.00 tax stamp correct? If it fits what is the total I need to send?

Back
Top Bottom