• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor Promotion (low prices, $200 tax stamp included in our price).

Will your suppressors work on a .338 lapua mag already threaded for a Fat Bastard Muzzle Break? Your intro price includes the 200.00 tax stamp correct? If it fits what is the total I need to send?

The RSTA is a 30 caliber suppressor, but we do have .338LM BEAST suppressors in stock. They are 5/8x24 threaded, the same as the Fat bastard Brake. We also have them in 18x1mm TRG threads.

The Pre-order is still open.

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]: *

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the deposit and estimated lead time from now till receiving? I see the thread was started back in October which is now 8 months from when some people may have paid deposits and it appears that they haven't even begun production. very interested in one for a 5.56 but not looking to wait a year for it

What is the deposit and estimated lead time from now till receiving? I see the thread was started back in October which is now 8 months from when some people may have paid deposits and it appears that they haven't even begun production. very interested in one for a 5.56 but not looking to wait a year for it

We didn't take any payments until we had 80 people on our list. Upon getting 80, we sent the first payment e-mail in the third week of February 2012. We received the first payment in mid March 2012. About 70% of that original group did not pay for months, or did not pay at all. Despite the poor turnout, we were able to get additional participation in the interim period and the project is running only about 6 weeks behind schedule right now.

We are looking at beginning to send transfer paperwork in 6 weeks. As a result of poor turnout we have kept the group buy open much longer than planned and will probably close it in ~6 weeks at this point. Maybe 8 but the time is pretty limited for the deal at this point because we have to go to retail sales when we have the product in stock and that will happen in the near future.

This is not a small production run, and we've really worked hard to make it possible. The products are more expensive than anything we've previously manufactured and higher quality, and there is a mountain of work (probably over a thousand hours) behind this promo run.

I want to make it clear that no one waited 8 months after paying. The longest wait from payment to transfer paperwork for the earliest paying customer will be approximately 4 months. I specifically tailored the group buy to avoid lengthy waiting for customers, and as the lower pricing incentive specifically is intended to compensate customers for a reasonable waiting period, I feel we've accomplished that goal.

To contrast 4 months on a pre-order to typical market lead-times for non-pre-order business, I've personally twice waited 13 and 15 months for suppressors from a big name competitor to supply customer orders, and those were orders with ZERO discount for their participation, and in one case accompanied by a statement that the product was actually in stock by thread pitch from company representatives at the time of the order.

Last edited:
I've personally twice waited 13 and 15 months for suppressors from a big name competitor to supply customer orders, and those were orders with ZERO discount for their participation, and in one case accompanied by a statement that the product was actually in stock by thread pitch from company representatives at the time of the order.

Thats cause you must have been drinking the AAC Kool-Aid.... Never again will I buy or sell an AAC product....

Thats cause you must have been drinking the AAC Kool-Aid.... Never again will I buy or sell an AAC product....

Those were both AAC orders. Waiting 15 months was really ridiculous. I didn't say never, but I did start warning customers that things might take an extra year, before they ordered.

Back
Top Bottom