• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor Recomendations

I would recommend the Griffin Optimus 9 to cover all your needs listed. 45 can I would go Obsidian from Rugged. If you're looking to buy multiple cans like me, I'd go SilencerCo Omega for .30 Obsidian 45 and a dedicated .22 can to cover needs. I would recommend the SilencerCo Hybrid but the weight on a pistol would be a lil hefty. AAC Ti-Rant 45 is a great can also. Especially if you get the M model which is newer than the old Ti-Rant series. I would recommend that you decide if you want direct thread or QD model to make ease of using multiple hosts.

I definitely want a QD model. There are atleast 3 rifles I will be using it on, 5.56, 300BO, and 308.

I'm curious to hear of anyone's personal experiences with the Sig SRD-9 or SRD-45 shooting 9mm out of it? Someone told me the Sig suppressor designers came over from one of the better aftermarket companies (maybe AAC?).

My buddy has a Omega and it sounds great with 308.

I personally have been looking at the Q trash panda for my next can. Hopefully, I can get it for next hunting season.

I'm curious to hear of anyone's personal experiences with the Sig SRD-9 or SRD-45 shooting 9mm out of it? Someone told me the Sig suppressor designers came over from one of the better aftermarket companies (maybe AAC?).
the guy that founded AAC went to work for Sig for a while and now runs Q, and has some pretty cool designs.

depends on what you're going to do with it. if you're going to be doing mag dumps at full size ipscs, surefire, kac, aac and the like are the way to go. if you're doing precision shooting, either go with the thunderbeast or silencerco. my experience is based on owning around 20 suppressors. i have 4 thunderbeast 30 cal cans that i use on 6.5 and 6mm bolt guns and they are fantastic. i would like to get one of their new lighter weight cans soon. i do not own a surefire, but i have used them on a few occasions.

Back
Top Bottom