• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Surefire Spring cleaning sale

OLIGHT USA Branch Office:

Address: 2150 NW Pkwy SE, Ste. M, Marietta, GA 30067,
Phone:770-779-7156,
E-mail: contact@olightstore.com

I never said they were made in Marietta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn’t say you did. The statement does tend to lend to the infereance that they are a US company.

I got no issues with quality products made elsewhere. OLight makes good stuff.

I didn’t say you did. The statement does tend to lend to the infereance that they are a US company.

I got no issues with quality products made elsewhere. OLight makes good stuff.

China will make it as high of quality as you ask!

Admittedly though, the salesman at Going Gear in Smyrna is who told me they operated out of Marietta. No jab at him, or that establishment, as it was post sale anyway and he wasn’t misleading me with that information to make the sale or anything. I’d done no DD of my own other than confirming a location in Marietta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, missed this. I had a aviator with red secondary stolen years ago and been too cheap to replace it. This price would have done it

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Surefire can go to hell. I bought two lights at a small discount as Christmas presents and they cancelled the order. Never bought a light over $10 dollars other than surefire before that.
Since then bought an Olight, they are a much better deal and a better light. Check out Olight.
I’m with you. I thought I had lady luck on my side and was able to order two G2D’s of Friday. Today I receive an email from them that they are out of stock.

Their Inventory and order entry systems leave something to be desired. I ordered 5 items, received a confirmation from UPS that 4 items will be delivered tomorrow (with tracking number), then I received an email stating that all of my items were back ordered.. so Lord knows what is coming tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom