• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Expo - Gun Show in Lawrenceville - Anyone Going?

I have to confess I went anyway, just trying to kill some time. I don't go to a lot of the shows so some of the things were first few for me; like the oil extractor?

Never really got into it, but essential oils and hydrosol (fragrant water by-product) seem to be desired among preppers, especially soap people and candle makers. I guess there could be medicinal uses, but again, haven't seen the value yet.

Never really got into it, but essential oils and hydrosol (fragrant water by-product) seem to be desired among preppers, especially soap people and candle makers. I guess there could be medicinal uses, but again, haven't seen the value yet.
This "device" was an aluminum tube with baffles that could be modified for "quiet" use...:hat:

Picked up a holster for my P220 and P226.

20160828_201326-1.jpg

I cant believe they have gone from selling a solvent trap to selling a fuel filter trap and a mag light trap. They are selling removable end caps and baffles.
I actually saw people buying them. I listened to the sale pitch and wanted to ask if they feel guilty for possibly getting someone arrested. I cant believe they
can even sell and there are people buying them.

I cant believe they have gone from selling a solvent trap to selling a fuel filter trap and a mag light trap. They are selling removable end caps and baffles.
I actually saw people buying them. I listened to the sale pitch and wanted to ask if they feel guilty for possibly getting someone arrested. I cant believe they
can even sell and there are people buying them.
There's a sucker born every day

Back
Top Bottom