• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival food canceled order. Pos

Survival pre food said I canceled my order I placed 17 days ago. I replied I did not cancel. I ordered 2 3 month supplies. I checked their site and now 3 months price has doubled.
They are price gouges. When I ordered they said they had 11 left.
I got my order confirmed.
They are not a company I will do business with again. I have used them a few times in the past 3 or 5 years.

Refunded Items

-H_YrsxAvhlFhJSWWAWZxtrkeOgPatxwpOtbNIN2oQV-WTR_TGkiNgWhfNyB1d4CCUsU8Ukqp69XVRLmf9LidmohzhFRC06xVRxozVHqZqa2Rvv4wm8F_JQmNmmWioVRCLGWP4hA9d7InpZ7nCLelAuwIUPKe77p_T9TZuisN5V5PUweKfQhVYQOXsOKph2kt_iSn48pOSXbhWAGGf97E50a4iLnwK1bFQ=s0-d-e1-ft
3 Months Emergency Survival Food Supply Kit MRE Meals with Self Heating Bags (8 Boxes) × 2
Refunded
$598.00
They did you a favor imo, why you'd want 6 months worth of MREs that only keep for 5 years max life in ideal conditions is beyond me. You can fill a lot of 5 gallon buckets w/ beans, rice, etc that will store 30+ years for $600.

They did you a favor imo, why you'd want 6 months worth of MREs that only keep for 5 years max life in ideal conditions is beyond me. You can fill a lot of 5 gallon buckets w/ beans, rice, etc that will store 30+ years for $600.
I have my own storage buckets.
I planned to carry these in my jeep for emergency if out in the woods and if I am snowed out of town. The deal was pretty good and they had 11 on hand. I ordered got confirmed. Checked back and they had 3 left later the next day.
3 weeks later they said I canceled my order. No way. I order mags, and 1200 rds of 30 carbine about the same time and they came in.
They are not a reliable company of their word. They see they could double the price and they lied. They didn't return my e mail. 3 days later I told them to kiss my ass.

Buy good, thick mylar bags, a mylar bag sealer, some 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot, some oxygen absorbers, and rice/pasta/dried beans in large quantities. You will be storing away food for pennies on the dollar compared to what these companies charge. Also get canned meat, as that's going to last pretty much forever so long as the can isn't somehow compromised.
I still think steel traps & dog proof coon traps will keep you in meat. The dog proofs don't require any skill at all. Tie them securely to something substantial, bait it. You'll have meat.

I still think steel traps & dog proof coon traps will keep you in meat. The dog proofs don't require any skill at all. Tie them securely to something substantial, bait it. You'll have meat.
During the Great Depression, deer almost went extinct in North America. That's how much hunting people were doing, and that was with several times fewer people living on the continent. Anything that could be shot to put meat on the table was. There are only so many animals to hunt, and that will go pretty quickly.

Buy good, thick mylar bags, a mylar bag sealer, some 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot, some oxygen absorbers, and rice/pasta/dried beans in large quantities. You will be storing away food for pennies on the dollar compared to what these companies charge. Also get canned meat, as that's going to last pretty much forever so long as the can isn't somehow compromised.

Yeah man.
I grab a flat of canned chicken and pulled pork every visit to the store.
Also a value pack of .12 ga shells and a couple cases of water.
I also rotate 3 liter bottles of water with a couple drops
of bleach every 6 mo.
I just water the trees or garden
with the old water.
I’m probably going to can a bunch of venison this deer season.

Survival pre food said I canceled my order I placed 17 days ago. I replied I did not cancel. I ordered 2 3 month supplies. I checked their site and now 3 months price has doubled.
They are price gouges. When I ordered they said they had 11 left.
I got my order confirmed.
They are not a company I will do business with again. I have used them a few times in the past 3 or 5 years.

Refunded Items

-H_YrsxAvhlFhJSWWAWZxtrkeOgPatxwpOtbNIN2oQV-WTR_TGkiNgWhfNyB1d4CCUsU8Ukqp69XVRLmf9LidmohzhFRC06xVRxozVHqZqa2Rvv4wm8F_JQmNmmWioVRCLGWP4hA9d7InpZ7nCLelAuwIUPKe77p_T9TZuisN5V5PUweKfQhVYQOXsOKph2kt_iSn48pOSXbhWAGGf97E50a4iLnwK1bFQ=s0-d-e1-ft
3 Months Emergency Survival Food Supply Kit MRE Meals with Self Heating Bags (8 Boxes) × 2
Refunded
$598.00
96 MREs is not three months of food for an adult unless you like starving...

Yeah man.
I grab a flat of canned chicken and pulled pork every visit to the store.
Also a value pack of .12 ga shells and a couple cases of water.
I also rotate 3 liter bottles of water with a couple drops
of bleach every 6 mo.
I just water the trees or garden
with the old water.
I’m probably going to can a bunch of venison this deer season.
water doesn't go bad...stop opening sealed containers...if you are storing tap water, it already has chlorine in it, no need to add more, just keep it sealed.

Back
Top Bottom