Giveaway!  Survival keychain giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaGuerrilla

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
Winner is lucky 7!! Thanks to all who entered!

I normally give these away for fun but this time there is a catch involved. To enter I need you to go to my Facebook page and like it. If you want to friend it or share it feel free. I'm trying to get as many likes as possible.

The page name is: Bring Back Ranch Ruffles

They were my favorite snack back in the day and I'd like to eat them again. So I'm going grass roots on Frito Lay. If they will make chicken and waffle chips, maybe we can convince them to re make a classic.

The item is one of my survival keychains which contains a flint rod and a striker woven inside. The keychain also has a p-38 can opener and a nite-ize S hook. I'll leave it up a while and then use a RNG to pick a winner. Thanks for your help.

https://m.facebook.com/bringback.ranchruffles?__user=100007052832418

UPDATE 1: I don't know jack about Facebook but I have learned you can't just like a page. I only have 2 posts on that page so how about liking the first one. Just like the first post and your in. Thanks a million.

UPDATE 2: Ive created a Page or whatever its called to go along with the profle. Please like and share if you want.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_15_sequpu8e.jpg

Last edited:
I sent a friend request from J.T. Avatar is my daughters pic. I'm gonna send you a like request for my "survival and preparedness" page. Shoot me a PM and and I'll try to walk you thru the kind of page that gets "likes" if I can, lol. I ain't to good on a key board. When I get smoke from em it ain't a good thing and that throws me off a bit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom