• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

survival scenario to have some fun and learn along the way *A BET IS ON WITH A FRIEND*

Ok so the scenario is this, you are going to be drooped in the wood alone to survive for 6 months you will be given the choice of one firearm and as much ammo as you like, the question is which gun and how much ammo? not so much as far as brand but what type of firearm and caliber?

A friend and me were arguing about this last night and we bet a box of bullets, the 2 guns we picked are a .22 rifle and AK 47 the more people that will agree with one of those is the winer but new suggestions are welcome too
Can you add a survey to your post?? And the correct answer is a 22.. Non complex bolt gun that never break..

Last edited:
what do you means and how? sorry I'm pretty new here
I think you can go in to your original post and edit . Advanced maybe and add a survey that the members can click on a tally the results.. Or I could just call you the winner and your buddy owes you..

For survival meaning food and not necessarily defense, the 22. The AK would offer more protection, but that's going to be less of a priority in your scenario.
i agree, that was my friend main concern but i think after a few days in the woods you will be more concern about you eating than an animal eating you.

Back
Top Bottom