• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SUV opinions wanted

We need the third row seating though

It has 3rd row seat, just not comfortable for anyone taller than 5'.

GMC Acadia would be my 2nd recommendation, they have a good amount of space, second row captain chairs too, and drive more like a car.

www.gmc.com_content_dam_GMC_global_master_nscwebsite_en_home_V05063ec64443635b8f1a47af4d9d099b.jpg

I love our suburban and would by another one in a heart beat. My wife has some chronic pain issues and we are looking for something that is still big enough but will handle a little more like a car.
I gotcha. I went from a Silverado to a Tahoe to accommodate my kids. The new Tahoe is amazingly maneuverabile and tows better than the Silverado did. I'd still be in a truck though if I didn't have so damn many kids...

Had a GMC Acadia and it was one of the biggest pieces of **** I've ever owned. And I've owned a lot of vehicles.

It has 3rd row seat, just not comfortable for anyone taller than 5'.

GMC Acadia would be my 2nd recommendation, they have a good amount of space, second row captain chairs too, and drive more like a car.

www.gmc.com_content_dam_GMC_global_master_nscwebsite_en_home_V05063ec64443635b8f1a47af4d9d099b.jpg

Huh. Somehow I got the idea they didn't have a third row option. I guess the pilot is back on the list.

I have been a Suburban driver for the last 20 years. I prefer the 95-99 models, with a good 'ole small block 350 and 4wd. I am considering a 2012 Pathfinder as they are a little smaller and easier to get into tighter spots. They do not get any better mileage. We just got a 14 Frontier PRO4-X and we are averaging the same as our 96 suburban, which gives us 18mpg on the hwy!

I love our suburban and would by another one in a heart beat. My wife has some chronic pain issues and we are looking for something that is still big enough but will handle a little more like a car.

The Tahoe PPV handles like a car! I love mine!

They have:
High output cooling system
Upgraded suspension
Upgraded sway bars
High output alternator
High output Oil cooler
High output transmission cooler

When buying one though there are some things that need to be done to it:
Enabling the rear door inside handles(done)
Back door window switches(done)
Console between front seats is normally gone( added jump seat to mine)
No tow hitch(added it to mine)

Back
Top Bottom