• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 2018. Biguns BBQ April 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to Biguns and they are excited!! I told them we would be there early with pop ups if it was to sunny..She said not only, no problem but if we wanted she would have staff come in earlier, to open for us. What a great place and Gal!! On and don't forget we need to pass the plate for BIKER13 BIKER13 cousin.. I can't wait this is going to be over the top great!

Just talked to Biguns and they are excited!! I told them we would be there early with pop ups if it was to sunny..She said not only, no problem but if we wanted she would have staff come in earlier, to open for us. What a great place and Gal!! On and don't forget we need to pass the plate for BIKER13 BIKER13 cousin.. I can't wait this is going to be over the top great!
Ohh ooh me gonna gets some BBQ! And good ole times!

They sure treated us well last time.

is-this-heaven-no-its-an-odt-swap-meet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom