• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 4190 1st ave tucker ga. SEE post #114 Grand Prize BNIB Taurus PT-111 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had good time seeing some familiar faces again. I didn't get to do any buying/selling/trading, but I had a real good time.

Reactions: JWC
We did a number on your tables today Dave, good to meet you. My father in law and I plan on hitting up the local in door range tomorrow. Can't wait to fire the Walther. Thanks for the beautiful pieces of history. Looking forward to a get together again soon. My father in law, Jim, had a great time, he will be a ODT member by the end of the evening.
Goodnight Sir!
John
Hey John, I looked for you today but didn't see ya:doh:......I was up in the corner on the upper level (?) Anyway glad you could make it and sounds like you had a very good time:thumb:

Reactions: JWC
The tradin, the smoozin', and getting to work on some of your
20170812_210849_HDR.jpg
stuff is all good, but the biggest reward is not the pistols, not the joking around, or getting to handle some awesome firearms it is the realization that I know a decent bunch of crazy men...
God Bless All of you!

Hey John, I looked for you today but didn't see ya:doh:......I was up in the corner on the upper level (?) Anyway glad you could make it and sounds like you had a very good time:thumb:
I looked for you as well, must have just missed each other. Yes, I had a good time, and met some good people. Always good to put names with faces. Hopefully see you at the next event.

First M&G and it was great meeting you guys. Everyone was really nice and I'm sure Lil Leatherhead is making her Dad proud!

I got an assortment of ammo from a member for my collection/display and now have about 5x what I started out with. Thanks Vincent Vega for everything and congrats on the win!

Tried out the Miracle Cloth on one of the old cartridges to see what it would do.

Now if dat ain't a Miracle, nothing is . . . . .

Shiny, shiny . . . !
upload_2017-8-12_23-33-35.png

Those dang miracle cloths will knock the carbon off a cylinder face quicker than you can say, uh, well, ok, they aren't THAT fast, but in 10-15 minutes the face of the cylinder will look new!

Works like a dream on my S&W 686.

Yeah, I keep posting 'cause I had such a great time today smokin' cigars, fondling firearms, and catching up with friends and making new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom