• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swd lightning links

Apollo

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
96   0
Reaction score
Wonder why there is a sudden surge of links available all of a sudden all priced the same around 14k?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There is a unusually large influx of estate sales being purchased, a lot of them are all dealers from the 70s and 80s that have handfuls of registered drop in auto Sears before the band took place. These people are getting up in age and have medical bills most likely so they’re selling the smallest, most profitable parts of their collection and past business.

This has been my experience in the past years

I had one a long time ago... It was initially designed to work with the Colt SP1, and only worked in Safe and Full, as the SP1 only had a safe and semi setting. There are folks that used modified 3 round burst kits to enable select fire ( safe, semi, full). Mine worked quite well. I am pretty sure you have to have a semi carrier (like those installed in an SP1) but I could be wrong. I eventually sold it and upgraded to a RR. The prices have dropped on these lately.. interesting.......

Some guys (for sure a guy) back in the day dropped BIG money to register numbers for lightening links when they saw the writing on the wall. they planned to release slowly into the market over time. Just because they paid the tax and registered the number didn’t mean they built them all upon approval.

backtothepredictions.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_10_IMG_8909.png

Back
Top Bottom