• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWD M11/9 .22 . Fresh out the box .

.223 yes . He just ran other prototype the other day. It’s really coming along. No news on 12 gauge

There's a guy on uzitalk that's been working on a 12 gauge upper, but it's probably a long ways out. Even Lage is saying he probably won't ship the 223 upper until Q1 2019 IIRC (I'm on the list waiting impatiently) The customization options are why I went with a m11/9 for a little more cost rather than a m10 as my first. I'm hoping it's free from jail by April in time for Knob Creek. I ended up applying as an individual with the hopes of an expedited return, I'll probably end up transferring it over to a trust eventually, but as someone who has TSA pre-check, I'll pay for fast lanes every once in a while when government bureaucracy allows such an option.

There's a guy on uzitalk that's been working on a 12 gauge upper, but it's probably a long ways out. Even Lage is saying he probably won't ship the 223 upper until Q1 2018 (I'm on the list waiting impatiently) The customization options are why I went with a m11/9 for a little more cost rather than a m10 as my first. I'm hoping it's free from jail by April in time for Knob Creek. I ended up applying as an individual with the hopes of an expedited return, I'll probably end up transferring it over to a trust eventually, but as someone who has TSA pre-check, I'll pay for fast lanes every once in a while when government bureaucracy allows such an option.
Just stick with individual. Trusts are no longer a benefit or even needed . I’ll be going to knob creek as well. I may shoot the subgun match with the uzi .

I got my m11/9 cause it was a stupid good deal. I paid less than 7k for mine and today unfortunately that is a stupid good deal. I won’t be running much 9 in my m11 as I have the Mac 10 . The m11 is just for money making and 22 taking

I never cared for the odd-shaped M11/Nine back in 1990 when I began buying NFA's, took 24 years for me to finally give in :thumb:

I recall that someone already made a .223 clam-shell upper for the M11/Nine some years back, I think someone on the ODT may have had one.
One manufacturer did make a .223 upper for the Mac . They have since gone under .

It took me 20 years to discover I have many guns but none are proper for combat in a phone booth. Only the Mac can cover that dangerous ground

Pretty sure this is how SWD wanted you to hold it . That’s how they put it in the box....

I visited my SWD in prison today. She’s got 11 more months to go before she’s eligible for Parole . It’s worth the wait .

PertinentHoarseEyra-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom