• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sweet deal on .22LR, all in $0.054/round @ Dick's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not acting like 1400 hollow point, high velocity 22 rounds for $75 is a good deal. It is a good deal.

Tell me where I can buy 1400 rounds for anywhere near $0.05 per round and I will never buy from dicks again. What is slightly higher to you? Twice the price? Three times the price? For lower quality ammo? From a store much further away?

You cant even buy more than 200 rounds at most stores, and that is for $0.10+!
I agree, its ridiculous that they screwed us on the voucher, but I am not going to feel any better about that by buying 100 22s at a time from 14 different stores for $100+.

Its the same way I look at AO. When they advertise a good deal I go get it. The staff is not friendly to me and I don;t care. They know I am not going to be one of the customers that spends his Saturday strolling the aisles and donating my 45 brass to their range, I came in for the specific deal advertised thats it.
Thats your prerogative

I simply stated they acted shady and them pricing ammo that is becoming more available and cheap by the day at prepanic prices wont remove their ****ty past.

You dont have to justify yourself, i just dont have a short memory and will wait till .22lr isnt a hot item to buy a bunch (plus i gots enough already)

But if they are anti gun (as YOU say) ..... they would not be selling guns. THATS what is obvious.
Yes they would

Their goal is profit and if that means throwing ypur customers under the bus to seem like you support "common sense" gun laws while still selling them, you arent just anti2nd but also a ****ing hypocrite

They sell other things than guns, they took a step to distance themselves from assault rifles to appease shoppers coming for other goods, yet they still want profit from guns and gun accessories. They figured the loss from ar15 revenue would be less than the publicity hit for selling evil assault rifles

They are.not supportive of the 2nd

image.jpg

Yes they would

Their goal is profit and if that means throwing ypur customers under the bus to seem like you support "common sense" gun laws while still selling them, you arent just anti2nd but also a ****ing hypocrite

They sell other things than guns, they took a step to distance themselves from assault rifles to appease shoppers coming for other goods, yet they still want profit from guns and gun accessories. They figured the loss from ar15 revenue would be less than the publicity hit for selling evil assault rifles

They are.not supportive of the 2nd

OP, I guess we are both taking crazy pills. THANKS for sharing this deal.

Thats your prerogative

I simply stated they acted shady and them pricing ammo that is becoming more available and cheap by the day at prepanic prices wont remove their ****ty past.

You dont have to justify yourself, i just dont have a short memory and will wait till .22lr isnt a hot item to buy a bunch (plus i gots enough already)

It is, and I am simply stating that I never forgot. Not one single action taken by that company has slipped my memory.
But, I am also not one of the people who has a mountain of ammo (I wish I was, but I just like shooting too much or don't get paid enough), so the sit and wait approach is not an option.
I am supportive of you and your memory not buying these buckets, more for me!

:dropthemic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom