• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sweet deal on .22LR, all in $0.054/round @ Dick's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just left the buck head store. Guy said they were not supposed to sell them until next Friday 3-27-15. All of the stores were to hold them until that day. He did sell me 2 Winchester super x. $10 per 100. Not sure how many he had left. I didn't see we're he pulled them from.

Just for a laugh..... He also said he didn't know why people would stockpile bullets because they only are good for a few months. I just agreed and left.

Just left the buck head store. Guy said they were not supposed to sell them until next Friday 3-27-15. All of the stores were to hold them until that day. He did sell me 2 Winchester super x. $10 per 100. Not sure how many he had left. I didn't see we're he pulled them from.

Just for a laugh..... He also said he didn't know why people would stockpile bullets because they only are good for a few months. I just agreed and left.

LMFAO!!!!

Thanks to the OP for deal. That's a good price.

I'd rather forgo cheap 22 than put any money into that company's pockets, but those are my personal feelings.

A lot of old-timers still complain about Ruger and (especially) Smith & Wesson selling out when the AWB was passed. Understandable, but to me both companies have stepped up and redeemed themselves since then.

Dicks hasn't, and until they do I won't do business with them, and will recommend others don't if it comes up.

Plus, it's Golden Bullet... half of them will be duds which puts the price right back at 10 cents a round anyway.

Damn-

That is sweet!

I think I would offer to buy all the ones he could find which were more than 5 months old for 10% of list. You know...... For recycling. Since they don't shoot no more.

I bet he thinks the experation date on the receipt means when the bullets expire.... LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom