• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sweet potato Pie and hush my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have no problem with being a murderer. I'd rather hang with the kid that tried to rob the pharmacist, he's the lesser of two evils and less of a criminal.

No I was just kidding, I think that the pharmacists should have hidden in a corner and pissed himself and let the thugs rob and plunder his business. Who knows, it could have been your wife or mother getting pistol whipped by one thug while the other robbed the drug dealer.

At least he should have gone back in the store and made the thug more comfortable and stop the bleeding.....no wait a minute, he did stop the bleeding when he put a couple of more rounds into the piece of trash.

You must be a thug yourself if you think it 's wrong to kill a thug. I'll bet you are also an obama supporter.

No I was just kidding, I think that the pharmacists should have hidden in a corner and pissed himself and let the thugs rob and plunder his business. Who knows, it could have been your wife or mother getting pistol whipped by one thug while the other robbed the drug dealer.

At least he should have gone back in the store and made the thug more comfortable and stop the bleeding.....no wait a minute, he did stop the bleeding when he put a couple of more rounds into the piece of trash.

You must be a thug yourself if you think it 's wrong to kill a thug. I'll bet you are also an obama supporter.

What he should have done is exactly what he did right up until he came back into the store, reloaded and executed the BG. I am not an Obama supporter or a thug, but one of the things I am is a self defense weapons instructor. One of my responsibilities in that position is to insure that my students know the law and are prepared to deal with the emotional back lash of using deadly force. The way I do that is to make sure that they not only make a good legal decision, but also a good moral decision. I don't think this would be a problem for you because you need to have a moral core in the fist place for it to be an issue.

It amazes me that you and so many others seem unable to separate defense and vengeance in your mind. You aren't concerned with defending yourself, you just want to kill someone. This also makes you a prime candidate to become the poster boy for the anti gun crowed. Hell, they could use your posts in this thread as justification for not allowing the ownership of firearms by the public.

What he should have done is exactly what he did right up until he came back into the store, reloaded and executed the BG. I am not an Obama supporter or a thug, but one of the things I am is a self defense weapons instructor. One of my responsibilities in that position is to insure that my students know the law and are prepared to deal with the emotional back lash of using deadly force. The way I do that is to make sure that they not only make a good legal decision, but also a good moral decision. I don't think this would be a problem for you because you need to have a moral core in the fist place for it to be an issue.

It amazes me that you and so many others seem unable to separate defense and vengeance in your mind. You aren't concerned with defending yourself, you just want to kill someone. This also makes you a prime candidate to become the poster boy for the anti gun crowed. Hell, they could use your posts in this thread as justification for not allowing the ownership of firearms by the public.

Let's say you were going to put a board over a hole in the wall. Would you continue to hit at the nail even if you missed a few times after you got it started? I know I would, you would have to get a cat paw to pry it out.

I think vengeance would be a little strong. I would consider it more like finishing the task at hand, and doing it well.

Do you think the drug dealer was shooting the thugs to wound them in the first place? Hell no! He was trying to kill them. His aim was just a little off in the heat of the battle, but when he got settled his aim got better.

I would never shoot anything to wound it. DRT If you don't succeed at first try, try again.

Then you definitely agree with the court of the marine who shot the enemy combatant.

You sir are the poster child for "Let's give a thug a break".
The biggest problem is you've spent too much time in our useless corrupt legal system.

Your missing the point. The whole point in having a handgun is to STOP any threat. The threat was stopped. He was on the ground not hardly moving. What good does walking up and popping a few more into him? Its pointless.

Im glad he was able to defend his store. Insted of stopping to pop a cap in the guy on the ground maybe he should have taken a peek outside to see where the other guy went. Maybe he was getting into a car that he could have got a plate number on.... no he decided to bust a few more caps in the almost already dead anyway robber.

Last edited:
Your missing the point. The whole point in having a handgun is to STOP any threat. The threat was stopped. He was on the ground not hardly moving. What good does walking up and popping a few more into him? Its a pointless.

Well in my eyes if'n he's a still a kick'n then he needs to be shot again, or better yet just cut his throat and save a bullet.
And that's all I gotta say about that.

Let's say you were going to put a board over a hole in the wall. Would you continue to hit at the nail even if you missed a few times after you got it started? I know I would, you would have to get a cat paw to pry it out.

I think vengeance would be a little strong. I would consider it more like finishing the task at hand, and doing it well.

Do you think the drug dealer was shooting the thugs to wound them in the first place? Hell no! He was trying to kill them. His aim was just a little off in the heat of the battle, but when he got settled his aim got better.

I would never shoot anything to wound it. DRT If you don't succeed at first try, try again.

Then you definitely agree with the court of the marine who shot the enemy combatant.

You sir are the poster child for "Let's give a thug a break".
The biggest problem is you've spent too much time in our useless corrupt legal system.

Just like you, I would hammer that sucker in until I was sure it was not coming off without effort. In fact I admit to misstating one thing in my last post. I would have shot the BG more than once to make sure he was no longer a threat. However, I would feel no need to come back later and put more nails in the board once it was clear the job was done or more rounds into a BG that was down and no longer a threat.

I instruct my students to keep shooting until the threat is on the ground even if that means they run the mag dry. I also carry a 45 because I think it's more effective in stopping a threat. But that's the key and the point I'm trying to make. STOP THE THREAT and do it without compromise. Hit them hard, hit them often! Don't f**k around when your life is on the line. But ONCE THE THREAT IS OVER you must stop, legally and morally. Whatever happens in our legal system to the BG is not your concern specifically because you are not judge, jury and executioner. You are a person defending themselves or others under immediate threat. Once that is accomplished, you're done!

Does this really sound like giving the thug a break to you?

BTW, I've spent almost no time dealing with our legal system. Don't know where you got that from.

Just like you, I would hammer that sucker in until I was sure it was not coming off without effort. In fact I admit to misstating one thing in my last post. I would have shot the BG more than once to make sure he was no longer a threat. However, I would feel no need to come back later and put more nails in the board once it was clear the job was done or more rounds into a BG that was down and no longer a threat.

I instruct my students to keep shooting until the threat is on the ground even if that means they run the mag dry. I also carry a 45 because I think it's more effective in stopping a threat. But that's the key and the point I'm trying to make. STOP THE THREAT and do it without compromise. Hit them hard, hit them often! Don't f**k around when your life is on the line. But ONCE THE THREAT IS OVER you must stop, legally and morally. Whatever happens in our legal system to the BG is not your concern specifically because you are not judge, jury and executioner. You are a person defending themselves or others under immediate threat. Once that is accomplished, you're done!

BTW, I've spent almost no time dealing with our legal system. Don't know where you got that from.

Who can say whether or nor I feel threatened..........Only me.

Why do you carry a 45? You must really want to KILL someone.
Jury just came back and gave you 20 years for defending yourself with a 45 because you could have just as easily subdued the perp. with a 22 and he could be getting FREE medical treatment and before long he would be able to return to his daily activities. By the way you just got a notice that you are being sued by the perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom