• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sweet potato Pie and hush my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously don't have a freakin clue who you are talking to.

Then you can share a cell with the other murderer that we are talking about in this thread.

Lastly, to use your logic:

1. It is perfectly acceptable to kill scumbags, no matter the situation they are in (unarmed, surrendering, etc.)
2. Someone who murders people is a scumbag.

So, snake dr has proven through his words that he is a murdering scumbag and that, according to him, it is acceptable to shoot him whenever we feel like it without remorse.

Good to know.

If I shot him twice in the chest with a 45 and then once in the head, would that be murdered or subdued?
Be careful how you answer, you could throw someone else under the bus.

1. Even though it needs to be done, I don't remember saying that you should just shoot scumbags at random.

2. Wow, you're a regular Webster word twister! (attorney, reporter, or just stupid?)

If the last statement is supposed to be a threat? If someone engages me whereas my life or bodily harm is felt endangered ,I don't plan on taking any prisoners.
Retreating will get you shot in the back and surrendering will get you shot in the face. Once engaged, somebodies gonna leave on a gurney, or get buried in the swamp.
I would show you five minutes of remorse, yet very subtle.

Steelringer, It's obvious that you don't do well with your reading/comprehension.

If I shot him twice in the chest with a 45 and then once in the head, would that be murdered or subdued?
Be careful how you answer, you could throw someone else under the bus.

1. Even though it needs to be done, I don't remember saying that you should just shoot scumbags at random.

2. Wow, you're a regular Webster word twister! (attorney, reporter, or just stupid?)

If the last statement is supposed to be a threat? If someone engages me whereas my life or bodily harm is felt endangered ,I don't plan on taking any prisoners.
Retreating will get you shot in the back and surrendering will get you shot in the face. Once engaged, somebodies gonna leave on a gurney, or get buried in the swamp.
I would show you five minutes of remorse, yet very subtle.

Steelringer, It's obvious that you don't do well with your reading/comprehension.

You still refuse to understand what everyone else on here got a LONG time ago. It's not the number or placement of the rounds fired, it's WHEN they are fired. If the person is clearly no longer a threat then the incident is over and any deadly force used at that point is murder. If a triple is used appropriately it's done in fractions of a second and before you can evaluate the effect of the first round. This is acceptable because stopping to check effect can get you killed. All instructors and the courts recognize this. Again, the goal is not to kill, it's to insure the threat is ended.

Interpreting Steelringers statement as a threat is just another example of bad judgment on your part.

You are so persistent in this I now believe there is a good possibility that you will spend a good portion of your life behind bars. You will have killed someone outside the law and will then have the opportunity to reflect on your attitude. But then it will be to damn late. You need to get the chip off your shoulder, take the responsibility of self defense seriously and train correctly. If you don't you may end up regretting the need to act like such a "tough guy" for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom