Swimming day at Red Top

kodis556

Wolf Icon Supporter
GSD Trainer
64   0
Reaction score
1660401644639.png

1660401716903.png

It's a bumper to teach them how to fetch ducks. Red Top is usually very clean.

Aaahh, the ones I've seen look more duck like. Just about every time we do the Iron Hill trail, we end up bringing out a bit of someone else's garbage. There's a couple of spots on the loop by the abandoned bathhouse that are perfect to have lunch and make a coffee.

Aaahh, the ones I've seen look more duck like. Just about every time we do the Iron Hill trail, we end up bringing out a bit of someone else's garbage. There's a couple of spots on the loop by the abandoned bathhouse that are perfect to have lunch and make a coffee.
We do Iron Hill when we don't feel like doing the 5.5 miles around the lake, but today we went to the point by the new visitor's center (White Tail trail). That's where some good swimming spots are...they'll swim for hours before their batteries are even drained a little.

We do Iron Hill when we don't feel like doing the 5.5 miles around the lake, but today we went to the point by the new visitor's center (White Tail trail). That's where some good swimming spots are...they'll swim for hours before their batteries are even drained a little.

We did part of the White Tail in the rain a few weeks back. That area is always packed with swimmers if the weather is nice. The new visitors centers they're putting in are all very nice. The area they cleared for the one at Amicalola Falls looks like it's going to be huge.

And that reminds me, I think our GA State Parks Pass expires this month.

Back
Top Bottom