• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swimming Hole

nitrexman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
831   0
Reaction score
May not be the right place to post but thought fisherman may know more about this. I'm looking for a creek or river to take my grandkids swimming/tubing or maybe a nice clear lake. They are growing up in the cities and only know swimming in a pool. Looking for something in North Georgia as everything below Atlanta is a cesspool. Pm me if you of anything/anywhere. I don't mind if you have to pay or whatever i just remember growing up swimming in the local creek and to this day I don't like pools...
Thanks
nitrex

May not be the right place to post but thought fisherman may know more about this. I'm looking for a creek or river to take my grandkids swimming/tubing or maybe a nice clear lake. They are growing up in the cities and only know swimming in a pool. Looking for something in North Georgia as everything below Atlanta is a cesspool. Pm me if you of anything/anywhere. I don't mind if you have to pay or whatever i just remember growing up swimming in the local creek and to this day I don't like pools...
Thanks
nitrex
Lake Unicoi way up North, Lake Chatugu up there too. We swim at line creek till I saw a gator in Lake McIntosh.

There are some swimming holes along the Ocmulgee river below Jackson Lake. I see you are in South Metro, these would be convenient for you.

Pools Mill park, covered bridge and plenty of creek, rocks, swimming holes etc, a Forsyth County park. This is 2 miles from where I have lived the past 43 years, my kids grew up playing there. PM for any details
OIP.YC5aNWSsi6mxnydTsvoLeQHaEK
OIP.jihEqU9eIsXJuZmhZHgv_wHaFj
upload_2021-6-30_9-41-25.jpeg

upload_2021-6-30_9-41-43.jpeg
OIP.zPX0poW0BGl2UlBaAndHVQHaFj

Thanks
nitrex
We grew up going to the smokey mountains and swimming in those creeks/rivers with the bears. Great memories.

Back
Top Bottom