• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T. Rex Arms Sidecar

haymons22

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
108   0
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the T Rex Arms sidecar holster? I am going to put a tlr-1 on my G19 and am looking at that holster specifically for appendix carry. I carry appendix now but do not have a tlr-1 mounted. If you have any recommendations on a good holster for this handgun/light combo, please let me know.

Did u decide? In answer to your question. Yes i have experience with the sidecar (only 2 weeks so far). I recently got a trex sidecar for a 19 and it seems to be more comfortable than other rigs. I like having a spare mag and gun in one holster and the speed of draw.

I haven't decided yet. I'm still leaning toward the sidecar. I really like the idea of having a spare magazine in the same holster. I'm going to think about it for a little while longer before making a purchase. Would you keep me updated on your impressions of the holster as you use it a little more? sheep dog sheep dog

I haven't decided yet. I'm still leaning toward the sidecar. I really like the idea of having a spare magazine in the same holster. I'm going to think about it for a little while longer before making a purchase. Would you keep me updated on your impressions of the holster as you use it a little more? sheep dog sheep dog

Will do. They will NOT refund a sidecar purchase on their site so good to think it through and do your research before you buy.

I currently use a q series stealth holster and carry appendix. I actually like that holster but they don't make one that will accommodate a light and since I started using it, I've gotten a lot worse wear on my 19. That's why I was thinking about going away from the minimalist style holster. I currently use a separate mag carrier to carry a spare g17 mag.

Thanks for the honest review sheep dog sheep dog . As far as appendix carry, so far it elreally works for me but I've been using a minimalist style holster. I may have to try out the other holster that was mentioned in this post since you said you don't like the bulk of the sidecar. Again, thanks for giving your honest opinion. If I were a lefty, I would buy it from you to try out.

Back
Top Bottom