• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactacam Reveal.....It works

Tactacam recommends the Sandisk Extreme Pro for best results. Really needs to be Class 10, U3, and they suggest not over 32mb, but I have used a 64mb with no problems. The U3 is important if you ever use the video mode.
FWIW, I keep mine on video, exclusively. All of them. I use the above linked cards (U1) and have never had an issue.
I have them all set for 10 (12?) second videos and I can't recall but I'm pretty sure they are no where near 100+ mb night or day).
Will confirm...

FWIW, I keep mine on video, exclusively. All of them. I use the above linked cards (U1) and have never had an issue.
I have them all set for 10 (12?) second videos and I can't recall but I'm pretty sure they are no where near 100+ mb night or day).
Will confirm...
What type of batteries are you using and how long are they lasting?

What type of batteries are you using and how long are they lasting?
Duracell. I get thousands of videos. Literally. Can't imagine if I just did pics. One (of four) "seems" to get a little less longevity than the others but I can't swear to it. I don't track them that closely. Everyone raves about Lithium but I just can't do it.

Will confirm...
Thanks! I am thinking of getting two for added security around here..Figure if its sent to the cell, I'll know who is coming down the drive, no matter where I am..

Back
Top Bottom