• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactacam Reveal.....It works

No cell cam pics last night as the storm came through. The deer are on their feet this morning eating acorns.

Attachments

• 0a1a7ae1-f202-4ac2-a40b-f2ce9685b1af.jpg
    0a1a7ae1-f202-4ac2-a40b-f2ce9685b1af.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 31
My location has no cell signal at all in the lowland area where I really want the cameras, but 1-2 bars AT&T from the top of the ridge about 1/4 mike away. So I was thinking of trying the Cuddeback Cuddelink cameras so the cam at the too of the ridge would be the transmit cam, and the others all linked through the network.
Ao do the Tactacam Reveals work in that same linked fashion?

I have had pretty good low maintenance success with the Cuddeback system I have now being used for backup security cam coverage in an equipment storage location.

My location has no cell signal at all in the lowland area where I really want the cameras, but 1-2 bars AT&T from the top of the ridge about 1/4 mike away. So I was thinking of trying the Cuddeback Cuddelink cameras so the cam at the too of the ridge would be the transmit cam, and the others all linked through the network.
Ao do the Tactacam Reveals work in that same linked fashion?
No, they do not link, but they sure work well. Better reception than Spartan or Spypoint at my place.

Apparently Sportsman's Warehouse made up for the slow shipping by sending me ANOTHER one that arrived today. :wacko:
So I send them an email letting them know I received 2 instead of 1 (they only charged my card once). They neve responded to the email.
Just called to let them know them know their mistake. They had zero clue. They couldn't figure out how/why it happened but said they'd issue a return shipping label. I told them to just charge me again.
So I'll get a second one in the woods.

Back
Top Bottom