• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactical Response Fighting Rifle Course Review/After Action Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2074.PNG

I was going to say sign me up until I saw the 2,000 dollar price tag. I think River Bend Gun Club is trying to bring some kind of venue like that to their range. I would love it if they did. I heard a tactical range was in the works but nothing set in stone right now at least that's what I heard a while back. I believe their membership would skyrocket if they did.
Don't get me wrong it's worth the money but I can't seem to put my money towards something like that when I have guns to build and purchase. Sounds like an excellent training opportunity.
Does that include lodging or is that and food on top of the 2,000. If not then we are really looking at 2,500 to 3,000 range.

I read as far as Yeager, I'm sure he's a nice guy but that Internet personality of his is a total tool that continuously damages the image of the 2a community and undermines our struggle and so I will not go to his classes, oh and yeah I'd also prefer no get hit by a stray. And finally I'm glad I'm on a forum where that point of view is allowed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say sign me up until I saw the 2,000 dollar price tag. I think River Bend Gun Club is trying to bring some kind of venue like that to their range. I would love it if they did. I heard a tactical range was in the works but nothing set in stone right now at least that's what I heard a while back. I believe their membership would skyrocket if they did.
Don't get me wrong it's worth the money but I can't seem to put my money towards something like that when I have guns to build and purchase. Sounds like an excellent training opportunity.
Does that include lodging or is that and food on top of the 2,000. If not then we are really looking at 2,500 to 3,000 range.

For that sort of money, I'd go to Rogers Shooting School. Actually, for considerably less. Imagine attending the internationally recognized, premier shooting school, right here in Georgia.

For that sort of money, I'd go to Rogers Shooting School. Actually, for considerably less. Imagine attending the internationally recognized, premier shooting school, right here in Georgia.

But do they make you feel like a badass that's trained by "real operators"?

But do they make you feel like a badass that's trained by "real operators"?

They don't stroke one's ego. That's the problem with schools like Rogers, they don't lower their standards in order to to satisfy a student's perception of how good they think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom