• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactical Rifle/two gun matches in North Georgia?

I kinda gave up on three gun, cuz it's just a shotgun speed loading contest. Accuracy irrelevant around here. The Cherokee March is good though, and I always go if it's not raining. That one rewards accuracy and the kuduman is usually near the top.

Will check to see if there's something new at srgc. The usual match is the one I complain about. I hear the outlaw match at rbgc is good.

Not sure I agree with all that. I shot a few three gun matchs at Riverbend. I think they start up again here as it warms up. You don’t have your member, and it’s pretty casual. It should be on the Riverbend gun club website/calendars.

Shotgun was only a small portion of the event. My basic 870 holds nine rounds. With an extended tube. And I think in the right situation, that shotgun would be a very powerful weapon. Close range, buckshot…

Atlanta Practical Shooters 2 Gun @ South River is Feb 10.
Skip J 2Gun in Anderson, SC is Feb 17.

Hit me up if you register. We can Squad.

A series just started up recently at South River gun club.

Google "strategic match design". They're the dudes that put it on.

I haven't shot one yet, but have heard good thing from some dudes I shoot USPSA with that have.

Their website certificate is revoked, and otherwise they are only on fakebook. Too bad; I was interested.

Never done a 3gun or 2 gun for that matter. Uninterested in doing one within an hourorso of Acworthbif anyone knows of one and wants someone to tag along that they can laugh at...

Their website certificate is revoked, and otherwise they are only on fakebook. Too bad; I was interested.
Lol. So no website means you can't go shoot your gun?

Most matches don't have a website... Only the national governing body.

And their website works for me. :cool:

Next SMD 2gun match at South River Gun Club is this coming weekend. I can't make it but maybe I'll make the March event.

Like someone else said, it's put on by some very legit shooters (who are friends of mine). Quality matches that are run well. Come out and shoot and have some fun! And if you haven't tried their carbine match, do it! Super fun whether you're shooting a 22lr AR-15 or your SBR with a suppressor, they'll let you run pretty much whatever you want and it's a blast.

2Gun match link to Practiscore: https://practiscore.com/atlanta-practical-shooters-february-2018-2-gun-match/register

South river gun club! They run a 2gun every 2nd Saturday of the month. Its down in conyers but totally worth the drive. I'll be at the shoot March 10th.Watch "Atl 2gun full run February 2018" on YouTube

This is a video of my shoot out there last month. It's actually really fun they throw an extra obstacles or tasks that you have to perform during the course of Fire.
And with the new three gun League called multi gun League taking the place of 3 Gun Nation the stages are set differently for 3 gun. The last 3 gun match at South River you could have shot the entire thing with a PCC or just pistol rifle if you chose to.

It's not as close as Cherokee Gun Club but the match they put on it's far better in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom