• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tactics needed for securing my church

UptaCamp

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
158   0
Reaction score
Hey ODT,

I have recently volunteered to take control of security for my church. I have developed a safety and security plan for numerous situations (inclement weather, medical emergency, suspicious person, active shooter, etc). Would anyone be willing to help me out with thoughts and ideas on ways I could improve? I would be happy to email my plan to any willing parties to give edits. Thanks guys.

Jake D.

Hey ODT,

I have recently volunteered to take control of security for my church. I have developed a safety and security plan for numerous situations (inclement weather, medical emergency, suspicious person, active shooter, etc). Would anyone be willing to help me out with thoughts and ideas on ways I could improve? I would be happy to email my plan to any willing parties to give edits. Thanks guys.

Jake D.
I remember the USCCA put out some training around protecting church congregations. There are probably more articles and videos out there by them, but I found these few:

Some sheriff's departments do a training/consulting thing for churches for free. My church is in Stephens county. The sheriff and his chief deputy came out and did it with us. You could try your's and see if they offer a similar service.

I when I saw the thread I was going to recommend reaching out to cmshoot cmshoot . However some he has read and replied I will take the opportunity to say that my trying with him has been exceptionally well done. I’m retired military and have taken other training. He is highly experienced and knows his business. I highly recommend him and his training programs.

I when I saw the thread I was going to recommend reaching out to cmshoot cmshoot . However some he has read and replied I will take the opportunity to say that my trying with him has been exceptionally well done. I’m retired military and have taken other training. He is highly experienced and knows his business. I highly recommend him and his training programs.
I hope to be able to learn from him in one of his training classes in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom