• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Take Marta, it's Smarter!

Dumbest thing I ever did as a 'kid' was jumping on the coupler on the back of a Boston MBTA train. Me and a buddy figured we could both stand on it and hold the windshield wipers as we rode home. I mean the inside of the train is for wimps, right?

We were too young to have cars (hence riding the train) so we didn't realize that most windshield wipers will fold away from the glass if you pull up, or in our case back on them. We were doing 40-50 MPH or so on a long straightaway when the wipers both folded back on us making us think we were probably going to die right there.

Luckily we made it to the next station without losing out grip. I think we both climbed down with our undies a little streaked.

It was a long walk home since we didn't have enough on us to get back on the train, but I was never so happy hoof it in my life.

Y'all... What if every knuckleheaded thing you did as a teenager was broadcast worldwide?

That's a member of our community - Why is he up there? Possible to get him down safely?

Yeah he seems to be playing it cool for the cameras, but given the circumstances, I don't see how voluntary that really is.

Hazing Maybe?

Back
Top Bottom