• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tale of two Glocks and the ODT

How did I miss seeing that ? Oh I know I never look at Glock adds cause I don't like them and they're severely overpriced most of the time ! I get a lot off Gunbroker. My go to place.

Oh I remember. It seems that Gaston's company has hit on a genius marketing strategy. Make a product that is the ugliest thing outside of a Hi-Point, make millions of them and the buyers so bored, they'll go nuts over a major design change. Say....change the plastic frame color. HOLY SHYTE! A GREEN GLOCK!?!??!?!? Who'd a thunk such a thing was possible!?!?!? I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!!!
Spring & summer of 2011 a good many members on here went Koo Koo over OD Green Glocks.

Oh I remember. It seems that Gaston's company has hit on a genius marketing strategy. Make a product that is the ugliest thing outside of a Hi-Point, make millions of them and the buyers so bored, they'll go nuts over a major design change. Say....change the plastic frame color. HOLY SHYTE! A GREEN GLOCK!?!??!?!? Who'd a thunk such a thing was possible!?!?!? I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!!!
Spring & summer of 2011 a good many members on here went Koo Koo over OD Green Glocks.

If the ad says Glock, I just automatically skip it, like the pinned and blue highlighted ones. Oh, and the ones for pickles.. "Dill of the day".

Stipple the f***er and it'll be worth $600.

I've got the irons heating up right now. ;)
zhot_branding_irons.jpg

Back
Top Bottom