• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Talk me out of a safe

In the spirit of this whole thread, allow me to help. I had a ram 2500. Now I have an F-350. Buying your own home is a better option than renting these days. Hope that helps as much as the rest of these posts.

So how did that 350 do when you moved into your new house?

why? Do you feel compelled to explain to me how I can insure my piano? hahahaaaa!
You have a piano? Wow must be nice and yes I would most definitely call Geico and get that bad boy insured. You can get a personal property policy and they will pay you what ever you claim the value to be. Just trying to look out for you!!

You have a piano? Wow must be nice and yes I would most definitely call Geico and get that bad boy insured. You can get a personal property policy and they will pay you what ever you claim the value to be. Just trying to look out for you!!
wait a minute.... just hold the phone, Chuck.....

So, you're saying that I can amend my current homeowners insurance with ADDITIONAL insurance for special things of value? What will they think of next? Do people outside the ODT community know about this well kept secret?

they never were fully committed, they would order 10-15 safes at a time most pre sold and maybe have about 5-6 available for sale at a time….. I have 90+
Got to get by there, safes, steaks and beer. great combination!

Liberty colonial 50 is a great choice. I sell liberties, use them and also use gun cabinets and others as necessary but I would not hesitate on a liberty for a residential safe. They look great, have a 75-minute fire rating, and will do the necessary job. Any safe, even a dang concrete lined amsec can get penetrated with the correct knowledge, time, and tools, but a juvenile commiting a b&e aint gonna know where to start to attack a decent safe. And the liberty warranty is great.

Reactions: GFB
Looking to buy a Liberty Colonial 50. Talk me out of it. What say you?

my experience with safes is they hold approximately 1/2 of what they advertise they hold. I'm sure you could get 64 Remington Nylon 22's in the 64 model safe as long as they didn't have a scope on one.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom