• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Talk me out of a safe

Did anyone bother to read the man’s post? He didn’t ask for a clinic in insurance options. He didn’t ask if anyone knew someone who sold safes. He didn’t ask if he NEEDED a safe. In fact, he’s tried 3 times at least to tell you he had a sales guy.

He asked if the Liberty Colonial was ok or was there a better option.

In the spirit of this whole thread, allow me to help. I had a ram 2500. Now I have an F-350. Buying your own home is a better option than renting these days. Hope that helps as much as the rest of these posts.

Local dealer I am dealing with sells Liberty, Rhino, and Fort Knox. My favored option from what was on the floor was the Liberty Colonial 50.
Buy A Rhino…external hinges are the way to go. (full door swing)

I assume you are talking about Smart Safes? Matt is a good buddy, he will take care of you.

Call Newnan Ace Hardware for a price, if they are still in business. In the past they beat all prices, you had to pay SafeCraka to delivery it but it was worth the savings.

They got smart and tried to be inline with everyone else but during covid liberty pretty much ****ed all their smaller dealers and only sold to the bigger ones And kinda pushed them out of the safe business.

I also hurt them a good bit because they never were fully committed, they would order 10-15 safes at a time most pre sold and maybe have about 5-6 available for sale at a time….. I have 90+

Looking to buy a Liberty Colonial 50. Talk me out of it. What say you?

Check out Pendleton Safes. Made in GA and has a very cool rotary design. Very well made as well and look beautiful.

Reactions: GFB
Did anyone bother to read the man’s post? He didn’t ask for a clinic in insurance options. He didn’t ask if anyone knew someone who sold safes. He didn’t ask if he NEEDED a safe. In fact, he’s tried 3 times at least to tell you he had a sales guy.

He asked if the Liberty Colonial was ok or was there a better option.

In the spirit of this whole thread, allow me to help. I had a ram 2500. Now I have an F-350. Buying your own home is a better option than renting these days. Hope that helps as much as the rest of these posts.
ya should of bought a Chevy….

Looking to buy a Liberty Colonial 50. Talk me out of it. What say you?

They were $300 cheaper a month ago and came with a light kit and some little pistol safe.

• Wow
Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom