• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Talk me out of it please!!!

paliknight

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
2   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a PS90 and an ACR enhanced that im thinking about selling.

I really love the rifles but i barely every shoot them. Ive literally put less than 500 rounds through them in the 3 years ive had them. I got them for a steal though and im afraid if i sell them ill end up regretting it and try buying them again but wont be able to replicate the deal.

First world problems, FML.

Damn my scar-17 and MK18 taking up all my range time.

Keep those and sell me your SCAR...

I seriously doubt you would miss the PS90 and the ACR's are meh. Sell them and buy something you will shoot more or upgrade some optics if you haven't done so already.

Keep those and sell me your SCAR...

I seriously doubt you would miss the PS90 and the ACR's are meh. Sell them and buy something you will shoot more or upgrade some optics if you haven't done so already.
the scar is in it for the long haul. specially since its a heavy :D

but thats a pretty good idea. the PS90 im still torn on selling since its a superb shooter. the thing is accurate as sh1t, its ridiculous. but the ACR doesnt offer anything special, considering the barrel swaps its famous for are hard to come by. recoil is minimal for a 556, but it isnt special without the ability to swap to 6.8 or a shorter barrel. FML

Sell them and put the $ toward something you'll show some love to. Or sell the acr and buy a 5.7 and some ammo to compliment your ps90
Sell\trade em for something else you'd love to have .

You only go around once ya know :0)

i just got the DDM4 ISR but have to wait a decade before i can finally actually use it. ive been fortunate to be able to get all the weapons ive wanted for sure. i think i may put it towards ammo and scopes since i can use more ammo for sure. on the other hand, ive been thinking about the 5.7 MKII but ive heard mixed things about it. ill also need some 300blk ammo (subsonic) but since i wouldnt use them for a year at least, i can wait for a killer deal.

Sell them. I have had the opportunity to buy them cheap and well they are odd calibers.

thats true for the 5.7. the ACR is a fantastic rifle, but my MK18 and DDM4V5 keep using up all my 556 ammo

Back
Top Bottom