• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Talk me out of this, please.

Wow. Never heard of the Fix by Q...that’s pretty awesome. Now I want one...

Realistically I’d get a lot more use out of the Fix than the Noveske blaster...but if money were not a question sure get that Noveske in 300 blackout and suppress it. That be a super fun hog hunting deer hunting home defense machine. Add a light to it and you have the ultimate home defense gun when something goes bump in the night. It’s compact, easy to maneuver and you’d be hard pressed to ever find yourself outgunned. Get one those of tennis racquet cases for it and blend in. Oh man...now I want the Noveske too.

Now I need to find $5k before one of you guys suggests something else I don’t know I need..lol

Bullseye has two. Go play with em. Not enough weight to the stock. Very front heavy. Stock is bordering too small. And in a dumb move, it appears as Kevin is making you buy his can with it. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I like that he went outside the box a bit with it, but it doesn't do anything particularly well from what I can tell touching it and holding it. The short throw bolt is nice, trigger is pretty good, but wouldn't say it's any better than a Timney CE, Triggertech, Huber, etc.
I was in there the other day looking at the Honey Badger - didn't see the Fix or even ask. The HB stock felt real cheap - and with only 2 positions its either closed for storage, or extended and hope you like the length. The trigger was sloppy but I didnt play with it much. I really liked the handguard and overall look - I hope to shoot one someday.

I thought you could buy HB or Fix with matching SN can (which I kinda like) or without? Maybe it's just an availability thing right now?

I was in there the other day looking at the Honey Badger - didn't see the Fix or even ask. The HB stock felt real cheap - and with only 2 positions its either closed for storage, or extended and hope you like the length. The trigger was sloppy but I didnt play with it much. I really liked the handguard and overall look - I hope to shoot one someday.

I thought you could buy HB or Fix with matching SN can (which I kinda like) or without? Maybe it's just an availability thing right now?

No they are still doing the matching SNs on the rifle and can, price is $2600.

Back
Top Bottom