• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tanger outlet cheap jeans....

John Moses Browning

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
I long ago stopped buying any Levis products due to their anti-gun stance and prefer Lee jeans. I went to the Lee store at the Tanger outlet in Commerce and they actually have "Irregular" jeans for $11 a pair. I grabbed several and have not been able to find anything wrong with them as of yet. They also have "clearance" jeans for about $20 which is still not bad.

If you wear a 36x30, please ignore this post and stay away as I might need more later.

Happy hunting.

Loved Lee jeans up until the past couple years. The material in the last 10 pairs I bought was so thin they ripped at the rear pockets the first time I bent over. Had to go back to Wranglers and haven’t looked backed. Hold they hold up, but at $11 a pair at least it’s not much lost.

Loved Lee jeans up until the past couple years. The material in the last 10 pairs I bought was so thin they ripped at the rear pockets the first time I bent over. Had to go back to Wranglers and haven’t looked backed. Hold they hold up, but at $11 a pair at least it’s not much lost.
I hope so too. The ones I got are a pretty heavy denim. Feels like old school jeans. I know I have bought other jeans that were thin like you described but these ain’t like them.

Back
Top Bottom