• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tapco Aluminum stripped lowers $35.99

Yes sir, and a thank you to you!

Glad to help.

Same buddy had a phillipine 1911 he took in on trade that was the epitome of "lipstick on a pig". Nothing against these 1911's from our Philipino brothers I own an ATI myself and love it. But let's face it, they are $400-$450 guns. This one had probably $400-500 in upgrades. Night sights, Expensive grips, etc. ALL topped off with a cammo durakote or cerakote job that was extremely well done and extremely thorough. As in the expensive wood grips were coated, the inside of the slide and frame were coated and I about laughed myself sick when I dropped the mag out and IT was coated to match. LOL. I saw that gun a few times and every time I had to drop the mag just to laugh at it. I may have tempted fate there. ;)

Glad to help.

Same buddy had a phillipine 1911 he took in on trade that was the epitome of "lipstick on a pig". Nothing against these 1911's from our Philipino brothers I own an ATI myself and love it. But let's face it, they are $400-$450 guns. This one had probably $400-500 in upgrades. Night sights, Expensive grips, etc. ALL topped off with a cammo durakote or cerakote job that was extremely well done and extremely thorough. As in the expensive wood grips were coated, the inside of the slide and frame were coated and I about laughed myself sick when I dropped the mag out and IT was coated to match. LOL. I saw that gun a few times and every time I had to drop the mag just to laugh at it. I may have tempted fate there. ;)
If your going to do something, don't half ass it!

Back
Top Bottom