• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taran Tactical M2!!!!

Thank you

I had an M2 I used when I taught shotgun courses, made a bunch of mods myself and she was a great scattergun. Sold it to a buddy and went the SBS Rem870/Wilson Combat route.

Later, picked up an old HK-marked Benelli M1 police gun from a guy that owed me $........got it for $500. Once again, I made a few mods and I run it along with the Rem870 in my classes. Debating on some professionally done mods to it, but it will never be a competition gun as long as I own it, so I doubt I will.

I had an M2 I used when I taught shotgun courses, made a bunch of mods myself and she was a great scattergun. Sold it to a buddy and went the SBS Rem870/Wilson Combat route.

Later, picked up an old HK-marked Benelli M1 police gun from a guy that owed me $........got it for $500. Once again, I made a few mods and I run it along with the Rem870 in my classes. Debating on some professionally done mods to it, but it will never be a competition gun as long as I own it, so I doubt I will.
Yeah most of the work done to it by Taran tactical is competition focused but I do keep a remmy sbs for anything I would need around the house lol

Back
Top Bottom